Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is a state-level examination, which is held once a year, to conduct the recruitment process both for the primary (1-5 class) and for the upper primary (6-8 class) level teachers in the Uttar Pradesh Schools.The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts the UPTET exam. Last year, UPTET 2020 did not hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, UPBEB will conduct the UPTET 2020 in 2021. The UPTET 2021 notification will be released on the UPBEB official website soon. The UPTET 2020-21 examis likely to be conducted in October 2021,as per reports. Earlier, UP government declared that the exam willbe held in Mid-December 2021.
The exam is divided into two papers –Paper 1 and Paper 2. As per UPTET 2021 Exam Pattern, candidates aspiring to become a teacher of classes 1–5 need to take Paper 1, whereas Paper 2 is meant for those who want to become a teacher of classes 6–8. To teach students of all classes, i.e. 1-8, one needs to appear for both Paper 1 and 2. The exam duration of UPTET 2020 is 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper. It is an offline pen-paper-based test of 150 marks having 150 multiple-choice questions of 1 mark each without any provision of negative marking. UPTET 2021 Syllabus includes Child Development and Teaching Methodology, Language 1 and 2, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Science and Social Studies.
PTET Eligibility Criteria 2021
UPTET has two sets of applicants - Applicants for Primary Teachers (Classes 1 to 5) and Applicants for Upper Primary Teachers (Classes 6 to 8).
UPTET 2021 Nationality:The aspirants who are belonging to India/ Nepal/ Tibet/ Bhutan, are eligible for the exam.
UPTET 2021 AgeLimit:The age of the applicant must be between18 Years and 35 Years.Candidates who belong to reserved categories would be given age relaxation as per the norms prescribed by the government.
UPTET 2021 Eligibility Certificate
UPTET Eligibility Certificate is valid for the lifetime. Eligibility Certificate can be taken from the district education board by providing a copy of the UPTET Admit Card and Photo Identity Card.
• Those candidates who qualify in UPTET, and want to apply for the teaching post in schools of Uttar Pradesh, can apply by providing the eligibility certificate.
• Candidates can acquire a second copy of the UPTET Eligibility Certificate by paying fees of INR 300 through DD (Demand Draft) payable drawn in favour of “Secretary, Examination Controller Officer” payable at Allahabad.
• In order to retrieve the second copy of the UPTET Eligibility Certificate, the following documents have to be submitted by the applicants:
1. Class X mark-sheet
2. UPTET Admit Card
3. Caste Certificate
4. PH Certificate
5. Advertisement of lost Eligibility Certificate in Newspaper
6. FIR Copy of lost UPTET Eligibility Certificate
UPTET Application Process
How to Apply for UPTET 2021?
The UPTET 2021 application form can be filled in online mode only. Go through the following steps:
Step 1 –UPTET 2021 Registration
Step 2 – UPTET Application Fee Payment
Step 3: Fill the UPTET Application form 2021
Step 4: Upload the scanned image and signature to complete the application form fill up process
UPTET 2021 Admit Card
The UPTET 2021 admit card will be available online mode only at the official website of UPTET. Candidates have to log in atupdeled.gov.in with their registration number and password to download the admit card.
Steps to Download UPTET 2021 Admit Card:
• Visit the official website of UPTET
• Provide all the necessary details- UPTET Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth
• Click on Submit button
• UPTET Admit Card would appear on the screen
• Verify all the mentioned details and take its printout
UPTET Exam Pattern
UPTET 2021 Exam Pattern
UPTET 2021will be conducted intwo separate papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be conducted for candidates applying for the appointment of a teacher for classes 1 to 5. Whereas, Paper 2 will be conducted for the appointment of the teacher for classes 6 to 8.
• Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be conducted in offline mode.
• Paper 1 includes 5 subjects/sections and Paper 2 includes 4 subjects/sections.
• The duration of both the papers is 2.5 hrs (or 150 minutes)
• Objective type multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
• 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking in UPTET.
• There are 150 questions in both the papers and every question carries 4 options, out of which only 1 would be correct.
UPTET 2021 Result
The official UPTET 2021 Answer Keys will be released before the result declaration.
• The notification for the result will be published in the major newspapers of Uttar Pradesh.
• The result would be announced on the UPTET Website.
• Candidate can check their result by logging in with their roll number.
How to check UPTET Result 2021
The steps to check UPTET Result are:
• Visit the official UPTET website:updeled.gov.in
• Click on the UPTET Result link.
• Enter the UPTET roll number.
• View the scores and save them for future use.
UPTET 2021 Cutoff
UP Basic Education Board releases cut off based on certain criteria defined within the board. The cut off as decided is as follows:
• Candidates belonging to the general category who score 60% (90/150 marks) of the total marks would be considered qualified for the UPTET Recruitment.
• The required qualifying score for reserved category candidates is 55% marks (83/150 marks).
• Candidates, who qualify for UPTET, would be accorded the UPTET eligibility certificate.
Toppers Forum : Call 095196 96222
UPTET New Batch Available. Admission Open
Address : Address: 3rd Floor, Kapoorthala Arcade IT Crossing, next to SBI Bank, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024